Find the Perfect Talent for Your Project with Our Casting Services
Our casting services offer access to a diverse range of talent, including both established actors and models as well as up-and-coming freelancers. We specialise in matching you with the best talent for your project, whether it be actors, models or other professionals. Our experienced team will work closely with you to understand your vision and identify the right talent to bring it to life. Contact us to find out more about how we can help with your casting needs.
- Consultation: We begin by consulting with the client to determine the needs of the project, including details such as the roles required, shooting schedule, budget and any special requirements.
- Casting Plan: Based on the client’s requirements, we create a casting plan that outlines the talent required, the anticipated casting schedule and the casting methods to be used.
- Talent Selection: Using our network of talent agencies and other sources, we identify potential candidates for the roles and present them to the client for review. We work closely with the client to ensure that the talent selected fits their vision for the project.
- Auditions and callbacks: Once potential candidates have been selected, we organise auditions and callbacks as required, either in person or remotely.
- Final selection and negotiation: Following the auditions and callbacks, the client selects the final talent for the project. We then negotiate contract terms with the talent and finalise the casting process.
Throughout the process, we work closely with the client to ensure that their needs are met and that the casting process runs smoothly. Contact us to find out more about our casting services and how we can help with your project.
Talents’ Spoken Language(s)
Talents’ language proficiencies for English varies. The following is approximate distributions (not scientific).
- Elementary – 50% – Many Japanese people do not speak English at all.
- Limited – 30％ – Some Japanese people have a basic understanding of English.
- Business – 15% – A significant number of Japanese people have at least a working knowledge of English and can use it in a business setting, particularly in urban areas.
- Full Professional – 4% – Fluent English speakers are relatively rare in the general population, and are typically limited to specific industries or professions.
- Native – 1% – nglish speakers who were raised speaking the language as a first language are a very small minority in Japan.
If high-level language skills are your priority, your chances of finding better talent locally will be limited. On the other hand, projects such as the ones below can make good use of DFS’s local casting service.
- Music videos
- Non-English speaking roles in films and commercials
- Projects that don’t require English dialogue
The DFS casting director/fixer can act as an interpreter during the production if required.
Basic Rates| Casting Services
It is recommended that you clarify your expected budget for talent before starting a process. Some productions that are reluctant to disclose this tend to end up with an increase in casting service fees instead of extra hours worked by DFS.
|US$450||Day||During pre-production, if you do not need to accompany the production team.|
|US$500||–||During pre-production or production, if need to accompany with production team|
If you are looking for comprehensive production arrangements in addition to casting, please refer to fixer service.
Please contact; firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact US!
*DFS arranged the all extras in the train scene.
“Human Reflections | Presented by UBS” by T Brand Studio (https://youtu.be/QPF1JmOyayg)