Shooting (or Session)
This service includes going to sites, taking photos with RAW or a compressed format like JPEG, and delivering after retouching.
- Commercial, advertizing, news, and magazines.
- Corporate/Head Shot Photography
- Industrial Photography
- Event, Sports Photography
- Nature and Travel Photography
- Timelapse Photography
- Hyperlapse Photography
- Green screen
You can see some pictures in the gallery page.
- Canon EOS 1DX Mark II
- Lenses; Canon, Zeiss, Tokina, and Sigma
- Strobes: 3 * Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
- Adobe CS Photoshop and Lightroom
- Continuous lighting kits – ：6 * Bi-Color LED Lights, Lowel DV Creator 55, Sekonic L-758DR DigitalMaster Flash Meter, +etc.
- Support System – Sachtler FSB-6 Carbon-Fiber Tripod System, Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod System, +etc.
- Lens filter kit from Cokin and Singh-Ray for landscape
- Green Screen – Impact Muslin Background – Chroma-Key Green
It’s from US$300/h~. You can see our comprehensive plans and information on the new photography site: Daisho Photography
Our Production Territory
We are located in Osaka and Kyoto, the geographical center of Japan as seen in the map below. We can go anywhere in Japan and, in particular, are closer to the western part of Japan than Tokyo is. The closer location is, the less expensive it costs. The western part pf Japan as said is comprised of the following prefectures:
- Kansai region – Mie, Shiga, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama
- Chubu region – Niigata, Nagano, Gifu, Aichi
- Hokuriku region – Ishikawa, Toyama, Fukui
- Chugoku region – Shimane, Okayama, Hiroshima, Yamaguchi
- Shikoku region – Tokushima, Kagawa, Ehime, Kochi
- Kyushu region – Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, Kumamoto, Oita, Miyazaki, Kagoshima
- Okinawa region – Okinawa and even Ishigaki-jima!
Any Question? Please contact; firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact US!
* We have launched a new photography site.
For professional purpose like commercial, media, and corporate, please go to; http://daishophotography.com/