All our customers from throughout the world have different preferences in cameras because their industries and projects have different norms in regards to camera selections. We often change cameras to use in each production to meet our client's need and the characteristics of each project. We are able to arrange the following professional cameras from Sony, Canon, RED, Panasonic, Alexa DJI, and GoPro;
F55, F5, F35, FS7, FS5, a7SII, a7RII, PDW-F800, PMW-300, EX1R, EX3, NX5, Z5, PD170, FS700, A1, V1, HDCAM series, XDCAM, NXCAM series
|Canon||C500 (PL/EF), C300 (and II), C100 (and II), and DSLRs, 5D, 1D, 7D, 6D|
|Panasonic||GH4, P2 cameras|
|Others||Arri Alexa, GoPro, DJI Drones|
Basically, we have easy accesses to any equipment in the market. If what you are looking for is not in the list above, please contact us. We will find it.
The following equipment is owned by DFS's filmmakers;
- Camera System- Arri ALEXA mini, 2 * Sony a7SII,Sony NEX-FS100, EOS 5D Mark II and III, Canon EOS 7D, Panasonic GH4, +etc.
- Lenses - Zeiss, Canon, Sony, Sigma, Leica, and Tokina
- Lighting Kits - ：Bi-Color LED Lights, Lowel DV Creator 55, Sekonic L-758DR DigitalMaster Flash Meter, C-700 Spectrometer, +etc.
- Support System - Sachtler Tripods, Manfrotto Tripods, +etc.
- Shotgun Audio System - RODE NTG-2, Tascam DR-100mkII, Zoom H4n, RODE Blimp, K-TEK KE110CC Boom, +etc.
- Wireless Audio system - Sony UWP-V1 and UWP-D11
- Dolly - Indie-Dolly Systems IND.CTD Universal Dolly
- Drone - DJI Phantom 4
- Jib crane and camera slider
- Lens filter kit from Cokin and Singh-Ray for landscape cinematography like timelapse shooting
- Green Screen - Impact Muslin Background - Chroma-Key Green
Pre- and Post Production
- Mac Pro
- Final Cut Studio 3
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production